20080321

Alcazar | Here I Am

Here I Am was a bit of a departure for Alcazar... A ballad! The track had been featured on the album Alcazarized, but was used in the promotion of the greatest hits compilation Dancefloor Deluxe, and was released just in time for Christmas 2004. The track failed to make a big impact on the charts, peaking at #40. However, over in neighbouring Finland, it proved much more popular, climbing to the #6 spot on the Finnish single charts.
Contains French and Spanish versions of the track, as well as remixes from Groovetemplate, FL and Mark Jason among others.

Tracklisting
01 Here I Am (Winter Version)
02 Here I Am (English Single Version)
03 Aquí Estoy
04 Je Suis Là
05 Here I Am (Groovetemplate Radio Mix)
06 Here I Am (Hard Act 2 Follow & Sharpshooter Club Mix)
07 Here I Am (FL's Dream Symphonic Remix)
08 Here I Am (Mark Jason's UK Sonar Club Anthem)
09 Here I Am (Piol's Dancing Snowflakes Remix)
10 Here I Am (Groovetemplate Extended Remix)

Click Here
to download
Password: sweden

No comments: